Friday 31 January 2014

Vow renewal

Was asked to make this card for a friend..
Dnt have a clue what the digi is but coloured it with promarkers and my new flex markers.. Which I love by the way (think I may convert to these)
Various flowers and gems 
Think it's crate paper but not sure as I always cut the panel off lol but it's new I think..
Loving the flags that I seem to b addicted to making at the minute..

Would like to enter this for...
I love promarker challenge
#204 love is in the air

Wild orchid challenge
Challenge 95- spring photo inspiration

Cute card Thursday challenge
Challenge 306- something new

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,the card is a stunner ,fab colouring and a cute image! Thank you so much for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge this week.
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete